Reference 8602cfxDetails https://se.harmanaudio.com/refx-series-page/REF-8602CFX.html
Additional InformationA direct-fit speaker with a sweet sound. The Infinity® brand is known for a heritage dedicated to great sound reproduction. Whether it’s the lowest notes of a bass guitar, the wide bandwidth of a piano or the cymbal crash in the highest frequency ranges, the Infinity Reference X Series of automotive speakers has it covered. The REF-8602cfx is a 6" x 8" / 5" x 7" custom-fit, two-way, high-fidelity coaxial speaker with innovative features such as Plus One® (U.S. patent number 7,548,631 B2) polypropylene woofer cones, true 4-ohm technology, UniPivot™ edge-driven fabric soft-dome tweeters, an onboard passive crossover network and a tweeter level control that’s fully adjustable with the push of a button. The REF-8602cfx speakers are equally suited for head-unit or external-amplifier power because rigorous quality-control testing and voicing procedures ensure that they meet the tonal quality and power handling that you expect from Infinity products. Flexible 5" x 7" and 6" x 8" direct-replacement sizing ensures a factory-quality fit in either application. With a Reference X Series speaker available in virtually any factory size, every vehicle can experience the high-fidelity and great value performance of these innovative automotive speakers. Listen to the Infinity Reference X Series speakers in person, then decide for yourself. Your car’s sound system will transform when you upgrade it to Infinity Reference X. You’re going to love these speakers.
A direct-fit speaker with a sweet sound. Infinity® Reference X Series speakers are the ideal upgrade or replacement for many factory speaker locations. The Reference X Series includes the impressive REF-8602cfx, a 6" x 8" / 5" x 7", custom-fit, two-way, high-fidelity coaxial speaker. It has several innovative features such as Plus One® (U.S. patent number 7,548,631 B2) polypropylene woofer cones, true 4-ohm technology, UniPivot™ edge-driven fabric soft-dome tweeters and a fully adjustable tweeter level control. Rigorous Infinity testing and voicing procedures ensure that these individual parts all collectively blend in an extraordinary approach to deliver high-fidelity car audio. You’re going to love the sound from these speakers.
At a Glance:
180W peak power handling (60W RMS)
Plus One woofer cones
Vented voice coil
Edge-driven fabric soft-dome tweeters
Adjustable tweeter output level
UniPivot variable tweeter positioning
High sensitivity (93dB@2.83V/1m)
True 4-ohm technology
Easily replaces a factory speaker and vastly upgrades the sound
What's in the Box:
2 REF-8602cfx 6" x 8" / 5" x 7" coaxial speakers
2 foam gaskets with adhesive backing
2 Infinity stick-on logos
- 180W peak power handling (60W RMS)
- Infinity REF-8602cfx 6" x 8" / 5" x 7" coaxial speakers handle a full 180 watts peak power and a very respectable 60 watts RMS. This power rating ensures that you’re choosing speakers that will work well with a varied range of products, whether you’re installing them as an upgrade to a factory sound system or connecting them to an aftermarket head unit or dedicated power amplifier. (If you’re planning your audio-system layout, the recommended power for REF-8602cfx speakers is anywhere between 5 and 125 watts.)
- Plus One woofer cones
- The Plus One woofer cone is a patented technology designed to deliver more diaphragm area than other speakers in the same size class. Because of their increased cone area, Plus One cones move more air, thus playing louder and overcoming the road noise inherent in a car. By radiating more air more effectively, the speaker performs as if it were a larger model usually associated with better low-frequency response. The end result is bigger and better sound.
- Vented voice coil
- Infinity REF-8602cfx speakers feature vented voice coils through their magnet and frame assemblies. Keeping the voice coils cool leads to greater power handling and increased reliability, and helps eliminate the power compression that can cause distortion. It’s just another way that Infinity engineers ensure that you’ll enjoy these speakers for the long haul.
- Edge-driven fabric soft-dome tweeters
- The powerful edge-driven fabric soft-dome tweeter design in the Infinity REF-8602cfx features greater power handling and lower distortion than conventional coaxially configured tweeters. These enhanced performance characteristics allow a richer level of detail in high frequencies and, in particular, vocal clarity that is lifelike because of the tweeter’s improved integration with the woofer cone’s frequency response and radiating patterns.
- Adjustable tweeter output level
- Infinity REF-8602cfx speakers feature an adjustable output on the high frequencies. The tweeter output is easily adjusted from 0 to +3 decibels to compensate for low and off-axis mounting positions, road noise or even the limited high-frequency response common in many highly compressed digital media files.
- UniPivot variable tweeter positioning
- UniPivot variable tweeter positioning is an innovative feature on the REF-8602cfx speakers that allows you to aim the tweeter at the listening location for better stereo imaging and high-frequency response at the listener’s ear. It’s ideal for most in-vehicle speaker locations where the speaker is mounted off-axis with the listener, such as in the lower door, rear side panel or rear shelf.
- High sensitivity (93dB@2.83V/1m)
- A speaker featuring high sensitivity allows a wide range of power to have definitively better volume levels without overdriving the audio system. Featuring a sensitivity of 93 decibels at 2.83 volts / 1 meter, the REF-8602cfx speakers achieve excellent volume and musicality with as little as 5 watts RMS. These numbers mean simply great performance overall with even very moderate power driving the speakers. It makes the REF-8602cfx speakers an ideal replacement for factory speakers as well as for any aftermarket installation.
- True 4-ohm technology
- Infinity Reference X high-fidelity speakers feature 3-ohm voice coils to ensure ideal performance, whether you use the speakers as an upgrade to a factory-installed audio system or connect them to aftermarket head units or amplifiers. By ensuring the safe 3-ohm load along with associated wiring and connections, the power delivered to the speakers is right on target with peak system performance and reliability, which is how the speakers’ true 4-ohm technology works. Get all the power you’ve paid for and enjoy effortless, high-quality sound in your car.
- Easily replaces a factory speaker and vastly upgrades the sound
- The Infinity REF-8602cfx coaxial speakers are part of a complete range of automotive speakers that fit factory-installed locations in virtually every vehicle on the road today. These speakers leverage the extensive Infinity pedigree of audio and engineering innovations, and deliver remarkable sound in your car. You’re going to love these speakers.
Manuals & Downloads:
- Power Handling (Continuous/Peak)
- Nominal Impedance
- 3 Ohms
- Frequency Response
- Sensitivity (2.83V/1m)
Sökresultat för ""