Additional InformationThe versatile HTi55 in-wall speaker is suitable for the left, right, center or surround channels in your home theater. When the HTi55 is flush-mounted in a wall right under a flat-screen TV, its two 5-inch (130-millimeter) polymer-coated, aluminum-cone woofers deliver the kind of powerful bass that has made JBL products famous, while a pure-titanium dome tweeter keeps high frequencies sharp and clear. Courtesy of proprietary JBL Elliptical Oblate Spheroidal™ (EOS) waveguide technology, the HTi55 distributes precise sound evenly throughout your listening area. The HTi55 back box mounts horizontally or vertically within frame studs; you can paint the grille and frame to match your wall color and décor.
The versatile HTi55 in-wall speaker is suitable for the center, left, right or surround channels in a home theater. Flush-mounted in a wall under a flat-screen TV, the HTi55’s 5-inch (130-millimeter) woofers deliver the powerful bass that has made JBL products famous, while a pure-titanium dome tweeter keeps high frequencies sharp and clear. Courtesy of proprietary JBL Elliptical Oblate Spheroidal™ waveguide technology, the HTi55 distributes precise sound evenly throughout your listening area.
At a Glance:
25 – 120 watts suggested amplifier power range
Dual 5" (130mm) woofer cones for great bass response
Detailed high-frequency sound reproduction
Elliptical Oblate Spheroidal (EOS) waveguide for “sit-anywhere” sound
Mountable vertically or horizontally in frame studs
Paintable grille and frame
What's in the box:
(1)HTI55 loudspeaker with grille
(1) Logo to be attached depending on vertical or horizontal installation, template/paint shield
(1) Owner's Manual
- 25 – 120 watts suggested amplifier power range
- JBL engineers designed the HTi55 in-wall loudspeaker to produce expressive, powerful sound from an AVR (audio/video receiver) or amplifier capable of delivering up to 120 watts of power.
- Dual 5" (130mm) woofer cones for great bass response
- All woofers deliver low frequencies, but the HTi55’s dual woofer cones are made from polymer-coated aluminum with rubber surrounds – materials that can handle bass over an extended listening session without distortion. So don’t hesitate to flood your room with bass; the HTi55 in-wall speaker can handle it.
- Detailed high-frequency sound reproduction
- The HTi55’s thin but rigid 1-inch (25-millimeter) pure-titanium tweeter delivers accurate, clear high-frequency response, even at high volume levels. And its swivel-mount design lets you direct those high frequencies exactly where you want them.
- Elliptical Oblate Spheroidal (EOS) waveguide for “sit-anywhere” sound
- Forget about “sweet spots.” With proprietary JBL Elliptical Oblate Spheroidal (EOS) waveguide technology, your whole room is a sweet spot. The HTi55 in-wall speaker distributes clean, precise sound evenly throughout your listening area, courtesy of the EOS waveguide technology designed originally for JBL Professional LSR studio monitors.
- Mountable horizontally or vertically in frame studs
- You can mount the HTi55 back box horizontally or vertically, depending on the application. And with a mounting depth of just 3-7/8 inches (98 millimeters) and weight of only 5.7 pounds (2.6 kilograms), the space-saving HTi55 offers maximum installation flexibility. We’ve included a cutting template and integrated dog-ear brackets for retrofit applications, with rough-in frames available for new construction.
- Paintable grille and frame
- HTi55s offer outstanding performance, but that doesn’t mean that they have to stand out in a room. You can paint the frames and grilles so that the loudspeakers match your wall decor. You’ll hardly notice your HTi55 loudspeakers – until you turn them on.
Skaffa dig JBL-ljudet utan att belamra eller störa rummets inredning.
Du behöver inte åka långa vägar för att hitta den legendariska kraft som utmärker JBL-ljudet.
Smidig, stilfull design
Med högblank finish som passar alla rum i ditt hem
Manuals & Downloads:
- HTi Series
- In-Wall Speakers
- Nominal Impedance
- 8 ohms
- Maximum Recommended Amplifier Power
- (2.83V@1m) 88dB
- Frequency Response
- 40Hz – 20kHz
- Crossover Frequencies
- High-Frequency Transducer
- 1"Pure-titanium dome, w/Elliptical Oblate Spheroidal™ (EOS) waveguide, and swivel mount
- Low-Frequency Transducer
- Dual 5" polymer-coated aluminum cone w/rubber surround
- External Height (mm)
- Mounting Cutout Height (mm)
- Mounting Depth (in)
- Weight (lb)
- 5.7 lb
- Mounting Cutout Height (in)
- External Width (mm)
- Mounting Cutout Width (mm)
- Weight (kg)
- External Height (in)
- External Width (in)
- Mounting Depth (mm)
- Mounting Cutout Width (in)
- Width (mm)
- Width ( in)
Sökresultat för ""