At a Glance:
Patented JBL® 10" PolyPlas™ driver
300 watts, 500 watts of peak power handling
A JBL computer-optimized bass-reflex port
Accurate frequency response
Transmitter-subwoofer handshake up to 75 feet away
What's in the box:
(1) ES150PW 10", 300-watt RMS (500-watt peak) powered subwoofer.
(1) USA warranty sheet
(1) Owner's Manual
(1) 15' audio cable RCA-RCA
(1) Transmitter module,
(1) Power supply for transmitter
(1) 120V AC power cord for transmitter power supply
(1) Wall-mount bracket for transmitter
(2) Pan-head M3s
(4) Machine screws for attaching wall-mount bracket to transmitter
(4) Small, round, self adhesive feet - to be attached on transmitter's left side panel if transmitter is used vertically
- Patented JBL® 10" PolyPlas™ driver
- Lightweight, rigid 10-inch (250mm) PolyPlas™ produces uniform pistonic motion, and effortless, high impact bass. Premium components like PolyPlas and the HeatScape™ motor structure give you less distortion, less internal resonances, and the freedom to play it loud and long.
- 300 watts, 500 watts of peak power handling
- With 300 watts RMS and 500 watts of peak power, the subwoofer will knock you out. And distortion is minimized even at high volumes. It provides the ultimate in home theater and audio quality that’s up to HD video quality.
- Computer-optimized bass-reflex port
- This front-firing subwoofer has the JBL® computer-optimized bass reflex port to extend deep bass response, eliminate unwanted turbulence and rattle the walls.
- Accurate frequency response
- With a frequency response of 27Hz to 150Hz, you hear the truth and exactly what the audio professionals who created the sound intended. There’s never a change to the music mix, the timbre of voices, the original design.
- Magnetically shielded for video proximity
- Put the JBL® ES150PW anywhere that makes sense in your home theater setup. It’s magnetically shielded for placement on the floor wherever you want, including right near your TV or video display.
- Transmitter-subwoofer handshake up to 75 feet away
- Subwoofers are the most difficult speakers to place perfectly to avoid peaks and dips. With the JBL® ES150PW, you have maneuvering room. And the transmitter and subwoofer each have four selectable ID codes, so there’s no interference from other devices in the room.
- Slick style that equals the substance
- The speakers feature a striking, classic black finish, which complements the aesthetics of many flat-panel televisions and nearly any décor.
Du behöver inte åka långa vägar för att hitta den legendariska kraft som utmärker JBL-ljudet.
Digital trådlös anslutning
Digital ljudströmningsteknik levererar ljud med hög kvalitet utan irriterande störningar.
Magnetiskt avskärmad för placering var du än vill ha den, även bredvid din TV eller bildskärm.
Manuals & Downloads:
- Frequency Response
- 27Hz – 150Hz
- Crossover Frequencies
- 50Hz – 150Hz; 24dB/octave, continuously variable
- Amplifier Power (Peak)
- Amplifier Power (RMS)
- Power Requirement
- AC 120V~60Hz 2A
- Low-Frequency Transducer
- 10" (250mm) PolyPlas™
- Weight (kg)
- Height (mm)
- Width (mm)
- Weight (lb)
- Height (in)
- Depth (in)
- Depth (mm)
- Width (in)
Control and Connection Specifications:
- Low Pass, ID code selector, Crossover frequency, Level, Phase
- Line-Level input LFE Input
How do you connect the transmitter to a receiver? I have a 2 channel receiver with no sub out. Any information is appreciated
Sökresultat för ""