Additional InformationJBL® GTO Series high-fidelity automotive speakers feature innovative technologies that we’ve engineered for the environment and conditions in today’s cars to deliver exceptional sound. Using patented, carbon-injected Plus One® woofer cones, fiberglass reinforced plastic (FRP) frames, butyl rubber surrounds and fabric tweeter diaphragms, GTO Series automotive speakers are the ideal upgrade to any car’s audio system. GTO Series speakers, including component separates with woofer, tweeter and passive crossover, cover the most popular factory-replacement and aftermarket sizes. Other unique features such as UniPivot™ (U.S. patent no. 6,002,780) tweeter positioning and tweeter level controls on select coaxial models or the I-Mount™ (U.S. patent no. 5,859,917) system for the tweeters in the component separates, provide even greater installation flexibility to achieve the ultimate in-vehicle sound experience. Easily installed and built to last, JBL GTO Series speakers bring music to life in the car.
The JBL® GTO Series of high-fidelity automotive speakers feature innovative technologies that we’ve engineered for the environment and conditions in today’s cars to help them deliver exceptional sound. Using Plus One® (U.S. patent no. 7,548,631) woofer-cone technology and rugged construction materials such as carbon composite frames, butyl rubber surrounds and fabric tweeter diaphragms, plus UniPivot™ (U.S. patent no. 6,002,780) tweeter positioning on select coaxial models, and the I-Mount™ (U.S. patent no. 5,859,917) system for the tweeters in the component separates, GTO Series automotive speakers are the ideal upgrade for any car’s audio system.
At a Glance:
25 – 180 watts suggested amplifier power range
Patented Plus One woofer-cone technology
Fiberglass-reinforced plastic (FRP) frames
Three-ohm voice coils
Vented magnet assemblies
Frequency response to 21kHz
High sensitivity (93dB@2.83V/1m)
UniPivot and adjustable tweeter level
Edge-driven, soft-dome tweeter diaphragms
Speaker grilles and adapter mounting rings included
Industry leading product development and evaluation standards
What's in the box:
2 GTO 629 loudspeakers
2 protective grilles
2 factory location mounting adapters
- 25 – 180 watts suggested amplifier power range
- JBL engineers designed the GTO 629 coaxial speaker to produce strong, clear sound from a head-unit or amplifier capable of delivering up to 180 watts of power. This makes the GTO 629 an ideal match to systems powered with head-unit or factory-amplifier power levels. Even better, the speaker matches many of the GTO Series amplifier combinations. As a result, it can keep up with systems that feature one or more subwoofers. And its great power-handling specifications increase reliability over the lifetime of the speaker.
- Patented Plus One woofer-cone technology
- The GTO 629’s Plus One carbon-injected cones provide more overall speaker-cone area than other cones in its class. With an effective increase in cone area, the speaker radiates more air. Its carbon-injected cone material results in a lighter and stiffer cone. The result is better low-frequency response and less effort to produce those important musical notes that people often associate with larger speaker sizes.
- Carbon-Composite Non Magnetic Frame
- Looking for a longer lasting speaker? Look no futher than the GTO9 Series. Our Carbon-Compostie, non magentic frames maintain their integrity and precision even under thew most demanding conditions.
- True 4 Ohm Technology
- Three-ohm voice coils in GTO 629 speakers allow compensation for any added resistance by thin factory-installed speaker wiring. They also provide more output than factory-installed speakers of the same class.
- Vented magnet assemblies
- GTO 629 speakers feature vented magnet assemblies to cool the voice coil. Keeping the voice coil cool adds to increased reliability from greater power handling and helps eliminate power compression that can distort the speakers’ sound.
- Frequency response to 21kHz
- A wide frequency response that extends beyond 20kHz helps to compensate for speaker-placement variations in your car and for human hearing deficiencies in the high-frequency spectrum above 15kHz. The result is that GTO 629 speakers deliver more of the full-range frequency response that you associate with great sound.
- High sensitivity (93dB@2.83V/1m)
- High sensitivity allows a wide range of power to provide great sound without overdriving the audio system. With a sensitivity of 93 decibels at 2.83 volts/1 meter, the GTO 629 6-1/2'' (160-millimeter) speakers achieve excellent volume and musicality with as little as 5 watts RMS. That simply means better performance overall with even very moderate power driving the speaker. And better performance makes the speakers an ideal replacement for factory speakers as well as for any aftermarket speaker installation.
- UniPivot and adjustable tweeter level
- UniPivot is an innovative feature on the GTO 629 that allows the tweeter to be aimed at the listening location for better stereo imaging and high-frequency response at the listener’s ear. You can also easily adjust the tweeter output from 0 to +3 decibels to compensate for low and off-axis mounting positions or road noise.
- Edge-driven, soft-dome tweeter diaphragms
- The edge-driven, soft-dome tweeter design in the GTO 629 increases power handling while reducing high-frequency distortion. Edge-driven tweeters also have better dispersion characteristics and allow a lower crossover frequency, which improves imaging. The result is better vocals and clarity in your music. There’s no sense having it loud if it doesn’t sound clean, too.
- Speaker grilles and adapter mounting rings included
- The GTO 629 speakers include an additional set of mounting adapter rings to allow the speakers to fit securely in a broad range of factory speaker openings that match this size. In addition, attractive black metal mesh grilles are also included to protect the speaker whenever it’s mounted in a location requiring a grille.
Plus One-membran med insprutat kol har ett större högtalarmembranområde än andra membran i den här klassen.
Manuals & Downloads:
- (2.83V/1m) 93dB
- Frequency Response
- Power Handling (Peak)
- Nominal Impedance
- 3 ohms
- Power Handling (RMS)
- Mounting Cutout Diameter (in)
- Mounting Depth (in)
- External Diameter (mm)
- External Diameter (in)
- Mounting Cutout Diameter (mm)
- Mounting Depth (mm)
GTO629 is rated out of 5 by 5.
Rated 5 out of 5 by MarkX08 from Quality Speakers! I bought these speakers for quality and my expectations were exceeded. The speakers gives out a rich clear sounds compare to my Lexus' factory speakers (Pioneer brand). However, the Bass is rather on the flat side but doable for the price.
Date published: 2016-03-09
Rated 5 out of 5 by KD67 from Awesome sound I put these in a 2005 Gto in the doors and rear quarter run by a Kenwood head unit. They sound great and very clear. Easy install with supplied universal adapter plate.
Date published: 2017-08-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by Adrian02 from Good sound I bought this product two weeks ago and I am so happy with this
Date published: 2017-04-10
Rated 5 out of 5 by Mark van doeland from Geweldig geluid! Ik heb 2 weken geleden 2 setjes van deze speakers gekocht. Het geluid is helder en zeer diep! Het instaleren was makkenlijk. En niet te vergeten deze speakers zien er waanzinig uit!
Date published: 2018-03-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by ToddS from Good Bass Installed into 2007 Avalanche rear doors, best investment I have made. The sound quality over factory is night and day.
Date published: 2017-10-09
Will these fit in my 2013 Volkswagen touareg (3.6L V6)? How many pair I should buy and what else parts I should buy to make them work? (any Amplifiers or subwoofers I should buy as well?)
I can see that you've already submitted a case with us and is already being handled by one of our Customer Service Representatives. Please reply to their communication if you need anything additional.
Date published: 2018-06-06
Do I need a amp to run these?
Yes, You will need an amp to run these speakers.
Date published: 2018-03-28
Will these fit in my 2002 Nissan Pathfinder?
Yes, the JBL GTO629 should fit the front and rear doors of your 2002 Nissan Pathfinder.
Date published: 2017-12-02
As I search reviews etc. on the web, i see many specs stating 60 watts RMS, while this JBL site states 125 RMS. Which is it? Are the RMS specs here on the JBL site combined for a SET of speakers or per individual speaker?
Hi! As per what is stated on our website, the RMS of the GTO629 is 5W to 125W, which means the RMS would be any wattage in the middle of 5W to 125W. That could be the possible reasons why you mostly see a rating of 60W RMS for the speakers because that is the average. The GTO629 can definitely take any wattage in between the 5W and 125W RMS. The given rating is rated per individual speaker.
Date published: 2018-01-18
Good Day, I would like to buy 4 GTO629 for Kia Forte (2015) and install them in my doors, both front and rear. What amp type can you recommend to install to drive those speakers?
I would recommend to get 4 channel Amplifiers to drive those speakers I suggest the JBL GTR-104 Amp as the Amp can drive 100w per channel at 4 ohms while the GTO can handle 125W at 3 ohms or the Club 704 that can drive 70W per channel at 4 ohms. If you wish to inquire more about those amplifiers, Feel free to submit a case request at https://www.jbl.com/support-contact.html and the Customer Service Team will be more than happy to assist you.
Date published: 2018-03-28
Would I be a able to fit these on a Honda Civic 2006 door speakers ?
Yes, It would fit as said on the "Does it fit my Car?" section, This should be good for your car, If this does not answer your question, Please submit a case request at https://www.jbl.com/support-contact.html and the Customer Service Team will be more than happy to assist you.
Date published: 2017-12-02
will the gto629 fit I'm doors for my Lincoln ls
The GTO 629 Fits on the Lincolin LS 2002-2006 but does not fit with the Lincolin LS 2000-2001. If this does not answer your question,Please submit a case request at https://www.jbl.com/support-contact.html and the Customer Service Team will be more than happy to assist you.
Date published: 2017-12-02
I have already bought but yet to install the GT0 609C for the front and GT0 629 for the back. What JBL amplifier can run this installation. Help me with the model numbers please.
We would like to work with you directly to help you with your issue. Please submit a case request at https://www.jbl.com/support-contact.html and the Customer Service Team will be more than happy to assist you.
Date published: 2017-12-21
Sökresultat för ""