Additional InformationThe JBL® GTO Series high-fidelity automotive speakers feature innovative technologies that we’ve engineered for the environment and conditions in today’s cars, which help them deliver exceptional sound. Using carbon-injected Plus One® (U.S. patent no. 7,548,631) woofer cones, fiberglass-reinforced plastic (FRP) frames, butyl-rubber surrounds and fabric tweeter diaphragms, the GTO Series automotive speakers are the ideal upgrade to any car’s audio system. GTO Series speakers, including component separates with woofer, tweeter and passive crossover, cover the most popular factory-replacement and aftermarket sizes. Other unique features ? such as UniPivot™ (U.S. patent no. 6,002,780) tweeter positioning and tweeter level controls on select coaxial models and the I-Mount™ (U.S. patent no. 5,859,917) system for the tweeters in the component separates ? provide even greater installation flexibility so you can achieve the ultimate in-vehicle sound experience. Easily installed and built to last, the JBL GTO Series speakers bring music to life in your car.
The JBL® GTO Series high-fidelity automotive speakers feature innovative technologies that we’ve engineered for the environment and conditions in today’s cars. Using Plus One® (U.S. patent no. 7,548,631) woofer-cone technology and rugged construction materials such as carbon-composite frames, butyl-rubber surrounds and fabric tweeter diaphragms, plus UniPivot™ (U.S. patent no. 6,002,780) tweeter positioning on select coaxial models, and the I-Mount™ (U.S. patent no. 5,859,917) system for the tweeters in the component separates, GTO Series automotive speakers are the ideal upgrade for any car’s audio system.
At a Glance:
25 – 135 watts suggested amplifier power range
Three-ohm voice coils
Frequency response up to 21kHz
High sensitivity (93dB@2.83V/1m)
Edge-driven, soft-dome tweeter diaphragms
12dB/octave high-pass passive crossover
I-Mount tweeter-mounting hardware
Industry-leading product development and evaluation standards
What's in the Box:
2 GTO 19t 3/4" (19mm) component tweeters
2 passive crossover networks
I-Mount and Starfish tweeter mounting hardware
Miscellaneous mounting hardware
- 25 – 135 watts suggested amplifier power range
- JBL engineers designed the GTO19t component tweeter to produce strong, clear sound from a head-unit or amplifier capable of delivering up to 135 watts of power. This makes the GTO19t an ideal tweeter upgrade for systems powered with head-unit or factory amplifier power, or even with many of the GTO Series amplifier combinations to help keep up with systems that feature one or more subwoofers. And the tweeter’s great power-handling specifications increase reliability over its lifetime.
- Three-ohm voice coils
- Three-ohm voice coils in the GTO 19t stand-alone tweeter compensate for the added resistance by thin factory-speaker wiring and provide more output than other tweeter components of the same class.
- Frequency response up to 21kHz
- A wide frequency response that extends beyond 20kHz helps compensate for speaker placement variations in your car and human hearing deficiencies in the high-frequency spectrum above 15kHz. The result is that the GTO 19t’s 3/4-inch (19-millimeter) component tweeter delivers more of the full-range frequency response that you associate with great sound.
- High sensitivity (93dB@2.83V/1m)
- High sensitivity allows a wide range of power to have positive results without overdriving the audio system. With a sensitivity of 93 decibels at 2.83 volts/1 meter, the GTO 19t tweeter achieves excellent volume and musicality with as little as 5 watts RMS, which means better performance overall even with very moderate power driving the tweeter. This makes the tweeter ideal for adding high-frequency response, even when you’re using it to augment a factory system’s existing speakers.
- Edge-driven, soft-dome tweeter diaphragms
- The edge-driven soft-dome tweeter design in the GTO 19t increases power handling while reducing high-frequency distortion. An edge-driven tweeter also has better dispersion characteristics, and allows for a lower crossover frequency, which improves imaging. The result is improved vocals and clarity in music. There’s no sense having it loud if it doesn’t sound clean, too.
- 12dB/octave passive crossover
- A dedicated, 12-decibel/octave high-pass passive crossover network increases power handling and musical clarity in the GTO 19t. It also provides protection for the tweeter and a more contoured filtering at the high-pass crossover point.
- I-Mount tweeter-mounting hardware
- The JBL GTO 19t tweeter includes the I-Mount tweeter-mounting system, which allows easy flush or surface mounting, giving you more installation options.
- Industry-leading product development and evaluation standards
- JBL technicians specifically evaluate each GTO Series speaker model in the development stages for overall and vocal-range voicing, intermodulation distortion (IMD) and performance at the limits of electrical and mechanical design. We also test according to strict carmaker reliability standards, both in development and in final production. All of these details are virtually unique to JBL car speakers, as most competitors do not even come close to this level of detail and oversight. It’s a difference you hear in the finished product. It’s what gives GTO series speakers the high-end performance at a moderate price.
Manuals & Downloads:
- 3/4 (19mm)
- Nominal Impedance
- 3 ohms
- Power Handling (Peak)
- Frequency Response
- Power Handling (RMS)
- (2.83V/m) 93dB
- Mounting Depth (in)
- Mounting Cutout Diameter (in)
- Mounting Cutout Diameter (mm)
- Mounting Depth (mm)
- External Diameter (in)
- External Diameter (mm)
GTO19T is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Lucky Laurie from Love my speakers! Love my car because my speakers make the sound of my music so much better! [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Date published: 2017-05-21
Can GTO19T be wired parallel to the existing front door speakers of 2009 Scion Tc
We would like to work with you directly to help you with your issue. Please submit a case request at https://www.jbl.com/support-contact.html and the Customer Service Team will be more than happy to assist you.
Date published: 2018-11-02
Can these tweeter be crossed at 2,500 Hz using an electronic crossover with a 24 db/octive slope?
hi! Yes, you may cross the tweeter from 2500Hz or higher without any issue at all since the tweeter has a frequency response of 2500Hz - 21kHz.
Date published: 2018-04-03
What is the typical distortion figure (as a %) for your high frequency tweeters and why is this not stated in you technical specification
Thank you for your question , THD specifications are specs provided for amplifiers, not passive speakers. We don't have distortion specs for passive speakers.
Date published: 2018-02-20
Will the JBL GTO19T tweeters mix well with the GX602 and Club 6520? Replaced the stock speakers with the later two and then realized the tweeter was bad too. Thanks for your help.
Yes, the JBL GTO19T Tweeters would work fine with the GX602 and Club 6520.
Date published: 2018-01-01
I want to add the GT019T Tweeters with 2 pairs of the GX602 speakrs. What amp would I need for this application? Will the Club 704 work fine with this?
Hi the GX 602 and the GTO19T can handle 60W and 45W respectively while the Club 704 drives 70W at 4 ohms which would be too much for the GTO19T than it can handle. The Amp than can drive the lowest power is only 60W and that is the GX-A604 . It can be used with the setup as long as you don't push the volume to the hilt as it may cause the tweeters to blow
Date published: 2017-12-13
Will these tweeters fit the stock pillar opening of a 2014 F150 pickup?
Yes, these tweeters should fit with your 2014 F150.
Date published: 2017-12-13
Would these work as replacement tweeters for a P660C component system?
While the GTO19T is not a perfect match/replacement for the tweeter in the P660C, they are very similar in tonal quality. The GTO19T will do a fine job as a replacement.
Date published: 2017-12-02
Hello, I have a pair of the JBL GTO429, and the JBL GTO19T. Can I use both these products at the same time, and from the same amp, even though the 429 seems to already have tweeters?
Hi! If you have an amplifier that has 4 channels, you can connect both the JBL GTO429 and the GTO19T to the same amplifier. The only thing to consider is that since the GTO429 is a two way speaker and has its own tweeters, the high frequency may overpower the whole system, and you may need to turn the GTO19T down on the amplifier.
Date published: 2017-12-02
Sökresultat för ""