JBL Stadium 1024Details https://se.harmanaudio.com/car-subwoofers/Stadium+1024.html
Artikelnr. Stadium 1024
Additional InformationJBL believes sound quality should never be compromised and the Stadium subwoofers make sure you don’t have to compromise flexibility, either. That’s because these high-performance subwoofers feature SSI™ (Selectable Smart Impedance), an exclusive impedance switch that lets you select the optimum impedance—2 or 4 ohms—providing multiple system configurations and flexibility. A special aero-cooling design keeps the voice coil cool even at high output levels. This feature coupled with oversized voice coils increases power handling and ensures long term reliability. More power, more reliability, more flexibility—and no compromises. When you’re ready to step up, Stadium is your subwoofer.
High-performance Stadium Subwoofers offer our exclusive Selectable Smart Impedance (SSI) switch, plus an aero-cooled voice coil design for greater power handling and reliability.
What's in the Box:
- SSI™ (Selectable Smart Impedance)
- Stadium subwoofers feature an exclusive dual impedance switch that lets you choose either load impedance option. This allows for a variety of system configurations when using one subwoofer or multiples. Not available from any other manufacturer, SSI lets you reconfigure your system by simply flipping a switch.
- Aero-cooled voice coil
- The Stadium’s voice coil significantly increases power handling and improves reliability by going with the flow—of air. The woofer’s motor channels air pumped by the cone movement past the voice coil, and the voice coil former exposes the coil’s inner and outer surfaces to the airflow. This aero-cooling design is unique among aftermarket subwoofers.
- Oversized voice coil
- The three-inch (75mm) voice coil proves you don’t have to be a heavyweight to pack a serious punch. It handles more power than conventional two-inch voice coils, yet it’s lighter than four-inch voice coils. It strikes the perfect balance between thermal power handling and low mass.
- Premium screw-down terminals
- Power is the lifeblood of any subwoofer. The terminals on the Stadium subwoofers accommodates 8 AWG wire (8.37mm2 cross section), which transfers low-resistance, low-loss power to the woofer, even over long wire runs. This ensures the subwoofer—and your music—has the power it needs.
Manuals & Downloads:
- Power Handling
- 450W RMS, 1350W peak
- Sensitivity (@ 2.83V)
- Frequency Response
- 30Hz – 175Hz
- Voice Coil Diameter
- 2-1/2 in. (63mm)
- 2 or 4 ohms
- Cutout Diameter
- 9-7/16" (239mm)
- Mounting Depth
- 6-15/16" (175mm)
JBL Stadium 1024 is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 1 out of 5 by Blueblack from Bad quality! After using for a couple months the sub came apart.
Date published: 2018-08-25
Are these free air sub's... Can I use them without a box just to replace my factory sub's
Unfortunately, the JBL Stadium 1024 is not suitable as Free-Air subwoofer, this will need an enclosure ( closed or vented )
Date published: 2018-09-14
Should these subs be in a sealed or ported box?
Yes, We have measurements in our Owner's manual if you want to put it in to a sealed-box or a vented-box.
Date published: 2018-08-28
Sökresultat för ""